END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("EULA") FOR ALL COMTEK®, Inc. PRODUCTS, herein referred to as the SOFTWARE.
Copyright 2003© by COMTEK®, Inc. referred to herein as the DEVELOPER.
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY: This EULA is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and the DEVELOPER of the software product(s) identified above ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT" or "SOFTWARE"). The SOFTWARE PRODUCT includes computer software, the associated media, any printed materials, and any "online" or electronic documentation. By installing, copying or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, the DEVELOPER is unwilling to license the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to you. In such event, you may not use or copy the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE: The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:
*Install and use the unlimited number of copies of the SOFTWARE.
*Copy and distribute freely the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (see "DISTRIBUTION").
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
*Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
*Separation of Components. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use.
*Rental. You may not rent or lease the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
*Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, the DEVELOPER may terminate the EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
3. DISTRIBUTION. You are hereby licensed to make as many copies of the SOFTWARE as you wish and distribute the install form of the SOFTWARE (not the files resulting of an installation). You are not allowed to sell the SOFTWARE (except for shipping and handling charges).
4. OEM COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text and "applets," incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, are owned by DEVELOPER. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions.
5. THE DEVELOPER HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SOFTWARE. THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY EXTENDS TO ANY AND ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT WILL THE DEVELOPER OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST REVENUE, PROFIT OR DATA, OR FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, RELATING TO THE USE, DOWNLOAD, DISTRIBUTION OR OF INABILITY TO USE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF THE DEVELOPER OR ITS LICENSORS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION ARE PROVIDED "AS IS."
Print Version of End User License Agreement