BST-50b Base Station Transmitter
COMTEK's BST-50b transmitter is designed to meet the high demands of assistive listening, language interpretation, and other high fidelity one-way radio link applications.
A wide variety of special features enable this transmitter to work with any existing sound installation. Plus, the BST-50b transmitter maintains complete compatibility with existing wide-band or narrow-band assistive listening receivers of any make, including companded and non-companded receivers, for high fidelity sound reproduction. What's more, the BST-50b offers the added versatility of 120 mW of power for large arenas and stadiums.
Here are just a few of the unique COMTEK advantages this product offers:
- 50 user-selectable non-companded channels in the 72-76 MHz frequency range: channels 1-40 for narrow-band operation; channels A-J for wide-band operation; and 88 narrow-band companded channels for higher power operation.
- Bright, single-window LED display for exact frequency and channel, VU meter, and special function indicators. Display can be turned off to conserve power when battery operated.
- Audio processing system can operate companded (2:1 compression) or non-companded to accommodate a greater variety of receivers.
- Microprocessor automatically adjusts for wide-band channels A-J, and narrow-band channels 1-40.
- Switchable EQ circuit for superb speech intelligibility, or full range high fidelity for remote monitoring of mixer output.
- Balanced mic or line level input with 60 dB of control range to accommodate any audio level or can also operate from intercom feed line.
- Test tone generator for receiver testing and audio level referencing.
- Can be rack-mounted for AC or 12 volt DC power. BST-50b can accommodate a variety of remote antennas.
- The BST-50b is compatible with the PR-75, PR-216B 72-76 MHz, and the PR-72b receivers.
BST-50B Rear Panel