BST-25 Synthesized Base Station Transmitter
Studio and ENG Truck IFB
Remote Program Monitoring
The BST-25 base station transmitter is the most advanced, versatile, and highest fidelity IFB, cueing, and remote program monitoring transmitter available. Especially designed to meet the high demands of the broadcast, film production, and live entertainment industries, the BST-25 may be used as a stand-alone type base station transmitter using the TWA-72 telescoping whip antenna extending from the top of the unit for portable use, or rack mounted and used with a variety of remote antennas for permanent installation in studios or ENG trucks.
Here are just a few of the COMTEK advantages this product offers:
- 119 user-selectable channels in the TV-5 and TV-6 spectrum (76.2 to 87.8 MHz) to minimize interference with upper VHF and UHF wireless systems.
- Balanced mic or line level input with 60 dB of control range to accommodate any audio level or can also operate from intercom feed line.
- Bright, single-window, LED display for exact frequency and channel, VU meter, and special function indicators. Display can be turned off to conserve power when battery operated.
- Switchable EQ circuit for superb speech intelligibility or full range high fidelity for remote monitoring of mixer output.
- Single-space rack-mounting kit for one or two units for permanent installation applications.
BST-25 Rear Panel