BST 25-216 Synthesized Base Station Transmitter
57 User-selectable channels
balanced mic or line level input
companded and non-companded audio processing
The BST 25-216 is a professional quality, auxiliary base station transmitter designed to operate with the PR-216 and PR-216 Option 7 synthesized receivers in the 216-217 MHz band, and is granted under FCC Parts 22, 74, and 90.
The BST 25-216 transmitter incorporates the latest digital and analog technologies to produce low residual noise, wide dynamic range, and extended frequency response rendering the most natural sound possible from a wireless system.
This transmitter may be used for personal cueing, tour guide, language interpretation, and assistive listening applications.
Unique COMTEK features of the BST 25-216 include:
- 57 user-selectable channels in the 216-217 MHz range: 38 standard narrow-band, non-companded channels; 19 high-fidelity narrow-band channels with companded audio processing.
- Single-window, bright LED display for exact frequency and channel, VU bar graph meter, antenna condition and lock-out indicator.
- Test tone generator for receiver testing and audio level referencing.
- Balanced mic or line level with 60 dB of control range to accommodate any audio level.
- Micro controller automatically sets the modulation deviation, the audio mode for companding processing, and the EQ when corresponding channels are selected.
- Can be rack mounted for AC or 12 volt DC power and can accommodate a variety of remote antennas.
BST 25-216 Rear Panel